Image Map

Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekly Wonders

1//Lilly Pulitzer Agendas: If you are like me, you have been waiting for the new agendas since the old ones came out! Pre-order yours soon, as we know they sell out quick.
2//Best Friend by Foster The People: I haven't ever been really into Foster The People, but I love this song.
3//Belleoftheballe45: One of my all time favorite Instagrammer and Blogger Abby recently hit 10k on Instagram and her 1 year anniversary! Her style is awesome, and she is one of the sweetest bloggers. Everyone check her out. 
4//C. Wonder Store: I've been obsessed with C. Wonder since I got a pair of gold bow flats in 7th grade from there. On my recent trip to NYC, we stopped at their store in Soho and picked up a couple things. And lemme just tell you, I am obsessed with this store. The clothes fit well, they aren't too pricey, and everything is absolutely adorable.
5//Crew Race Videos: Since crew has ended, I've been craving to race and be out on the water. My two options are urging or watching race videos, and I obviously chose race videos. Here is Harvard Men's Heavyweight 8 racing Penn and Navy.



Until next time,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment