Image Map

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fashion: Relaxing in the Summer Sun (with the perfect pair of shades)

Summer's just around the corner, and the sun is out and about all the time. With that comes the constant complaints of sun in our eyes. But wait, I'm here to help!
The perfect pair of shades is hard to find, trust me, it's taken me a while to find some. Here are a few I love:


Monogrammed from Marley Lilly // J.Crew // A.J. Morgan (Nordstrom) // Ray-Ban Wayfarer // Ray-Ban Aviator

These are just a few of my favorites, there are definitely a ton of adorable ones out there. You don't have to spend a hundred dollars on sunglasses for them to be cute, I personally believe in bargains!
Let me know if you have any requests for posts by shooting me an email at fabricandfudge@gmail.com.

Until next time,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment