Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

Weekly Wonders

Here are some of the things that have added a little joy to my week, I hope they do the same to you.

1//The Beygency: And SNL does it again, this video may or may not be my favorite thing I have watched on SNL it is that funny.

2//Krass & Co: I recently received some pretty lil stickers from Krass & Co, and I will definitely be ordering some shorts from there soon since summer is coming up.






3//Drunk KJP: I love KJP, but this "drunk" twitter is hilarious.
KJP and Sarah Vickers (I LOVE THEM!)




















4//100 Balls App: How to procrastinate? Play this new game I sadly discovered and am now obsessed with.
5//Converse: I know this is a bit random, but this week I have been especially loving to wear my black Converse. They are a bit edgy for me, but I like the versatility of the black and the casualness of the sneakers.

If you find anything else that is interesting from your week, be sure to let me know in the comments below or contact me some other way, I would love to hear about it!

Until next time,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment